- Our clothes are made to last, we use quality fabrics and construction methods to ensure clothes can be worn for years, not just one season.
- We source our knitwear, accessories and winter coats locally in the England, in smaller ethically sound factories.
Our jeans are sustainably sourced from BDA Denim factory in Paraguay. Stone washing and chemical PP sprays have been removed from the process and replaced with ozone- washing and laser technology.
BDA are a B-Corp certified factory, which guarantees the factory confirms to the highest standards in the categories of social, environmental performance, transparency and accounting
- Where possible we use existing stock fabrics or end of roll fabrics, to minimise fabric wastage and reduce landfill.
- The majority of our product is made in Portugal to benefit from higher standards of employment and the quality of manufacture.
- All products are now packed and shipped in Plant Based Biodegradable Bags.
- You can now offset the CO2 emission from your purchase with CarbonClick, simply click on the button when you checkout.
If you damage items you have bought from us, please let us know as we may be able to repair them.