Firstly, it’s a work in progress, we are working on getting more sustainable with each season:
- Our clothes are made to last, we use quality fabrics and construction methods to ensure clothes can be worn for years, not just one season.
- We source our knitwear, accessories and winter coats locally in the England, in smaller ethically sound factories.
- Where possible we use existing stock fabrics or end of roll fabrics, to minimise fabric wastage and reduce landfill.
- The majority of our product is made in Portugal to benefit from higher standards of employment and the quality of manufacture.
- All products are now packed and shipped in Plant Based Biodegradable Bags.
- If you damage items you have bought from us, please let us know as we may be able to repair them.